Combining VOB files to make a DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Combining VOB files to make a DVD

Yesterday, I attempted to record two hours of television. Because of Daylight Saving time, my cable provider fouled up the time and started the recording an hour early. I discovered this in the middle and was able to insert a new DVD when time ran out.

I am now faced with the problem of turning these two DVDs, each with half the program, into one. The program halves are in VOB files. I thought merge under DVD Fab would do it, but it only allows you to add one VOB file as far as I can see. Any suggestions? Thanks.

DK

Merge can combine up to 64 sources. Each will be an individual VOB file, but they will play continuously as if they were one (as a standard DVD does). You should put one or both of the discs onto your HDD using DVD Copy/Main Movie or Customize, then run the merge from the HDD as a Source. If you eject or try to change a disc during a merge, it will fail.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks. Because of the way the program is set up, I didn't realize you could add one VOB file after another--it looks like you can only add just one. (You can't, in fact, add more than one at once.)

Comment

If you have them on your HDD, just click the folder icon in Source to add another one. Hope it will accomplish what you want to do.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X