Dual Bluray Drives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Copy Dual Bluray Drives

Can you make DVDFab more compatible with two or more bluray drives and when there two or more DVDfab programs running?

For example I have two bluray drives A and B. When I insert a film into A it is read by one DVDfab program. When I insert a film into B and then run another DVDfab, the new DVDfab reads the film in drive A.

Try the new v8.1.7.2, it has some changes to the disc opening logic.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Nice. I will try it out and report back.

Comment

It didn't work. I put blurays in both drives. I tried it two ways. The first way was to open another DVDfab program whilst the first one was doing the initial scan after the splash screen. Unfortunately both started scanning from the same bluray. The second way was to wait until the first DVDfab complete the splash screen scan and then to open a second DVDfab. However the second DVDfab scanned the first bluray again!

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

I have this issue, and it become ever more cumbersome when I try and add a third drive. Trying to keep a track of what drives reading what disc can be very frustrating.

Comment

What's worse than this is that the DVDfab people have stopped responding to this thread!!

Comment

We are thinking about a better way to support multiple drives and multiple instances of DVDFab.
                DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
                X