Checkbox instead of radio box for main movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Checkbox instead of radio box for main movie

I am a big star trek fan and own the complete series of all the shows. I recently purchased the BluRay collection of the original series. Each BD is 44gb in size and has both the original show from the 60's and the remastered and CGI enhanced (HD) that was done just a year or so ago.

I would like to be able to extract the remastered and CGI enhanced shows so they fit on a 25gb blank. The correct ones can be identified as the original is angle 1 and the enhanced is angle 2 (it could be reversed, but once you preview one of the angles you will know which angle is enhanced.

Anyway, it would be nice if checkboxes were available for the selection instead of the radio buttons that allow only one movie to be selected.

thanks!

It would not be Main Movie mode if it worked like that. What I think we will see instead is a Customize mode for BD. No arrival date known.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X