This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Set Default Streams in Main Movie

I would like to see a thing that DVD Shrink has in it's Re-author mode in DVDFab's Main Movie settings.

In DVD Shrink. When you right click on the Title that you have moved to the left window (Re-authored DVD)
    and choose Set Default Streams. You can "force" what Audio and/or Subtitle Stream you want to get played.

And the DVD player is going to auto-play the DVD with the subtitle and/or audio you have choosen.

Can maybe be a good thing if you have 2-3 different audio and/or subtitle streams and you want to use one as the default.

I hope my suggestion made some sense
    Hubba hubba zoot zoot..........

I believe DVDFab already has this. Look at the last section of the customize tutorial.

Comment

Correct, DVDFab's Default Arrow does this in Main Movie, Merge and Customize (no menus) modes.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

oops!

Okay then, I must have missed that arrow

Moderator, feel free to lock this thread now.
        Hubba hubba zoot zoot..........

Comment

It would be nice to see option to set default language streams in Bluray to Bluray module.

ArtS

Comment

ArtS, please start a new thread for a new feature request.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Sorry

ArtS

Comment

Working...
              X