This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Make videos for real world viewing - color enhancement

Movies and TV shows are great, directors spend a lot of time creating the mood and setting the scene for people to watch and get atmosphere in a cinema or at home on a screen and with decent sound.

But how many people really watch everthing at home on a big screen with good sound? You see everyone on trains, planes, in waiting rooms and in cars shielding their phones to try and see whats going on or maxing the volume to hear whats being whispered.
    Sure atmosphere is great at home but on the move i just want to be able to actually see whats happening!

DVD fab alread has the option to increase the volume by x% so you can hear those important wispers when you are on the train. But what about those night time scenes, the moody shots... or every episode of 24?
    You have no hope of seeing any of this on a phone in a train with the sun coming through the window.

The simple solution is to apply a 1% or 2% histogram stretch to each frame as it is being converted to your chosen output.

The reason i and my colleagues bought DVD fab is becasue its a nice single workflow. Could this "colour enhance" be included as an option for all file output types?

This is a support forum for DVDFab, not a place to surreptitiously promote other products. Your post has been edited and this thread is closed.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi kempyk,

In the sunlight envionment, you should increase the light of your phone, histogram stretch cannot help too much for this case.

Best Regards,
      Fengtao
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
      X