This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Don't like dvdfab 9

Don't like dvdfab 9. I'm sorta used to the dvdfab 8 it seems as thay are both the same but i'm more at ease with 8. I think they are behind some latest 3d movies as they give a lot of errors. when it takes 4 to 5 hours to rip the dang thing and then they don't work in the player i'm sorta irritated with both versions.

Originally posted by iamtherealfrog View Post
    Don't like dvdfab 9. I'm sorta used to the dvdfab 8 it seems as thay are both the same but i'm more at ease with 8.
    Like way too many these days, they chose form over function. The new UI is prettier but less functional. I would love to have the option to keep the DVDFab8 UI.

Comment

I have use dvdfab for many years and you can't ask dor a better program to make backups with. Down here in NC it dosen'nt snow a lot so i have better things to do then mess with the features in dvdfab. My request is make these things work or make them stop much faster. When they start an go for 30 minutes then stop, now thats a pissripper.

Comment

If some of the functions don't work for you in v9, post in one of the software suppport forums (DVD Copy, Blu-ray Copy, etc.) but not here. There does not seem to be a question or feature request in most of the posts in this thread, just gripes and factless opinions. General Chat is the place for that. v9 is the future of DVDFab, learn to love it instead of making yourselves miserable.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X