Version 9.0.1.5 Rename Title/Volum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Version 9.0.1.5 Rename Title/Volum

The new version does not have anywhere to change the target title- at least I cannot seem to find it.

Do you mean the volume name for the DVD folder? See the attachment, it appears after you click Next.
    Attached Files
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I think signals may mean changing to the File Name and Title when ripping to a file. This was in the Conversion Settings page previously but I cannot find it anywhere now. A major issue for me as it would mess my library up as I have never found a tool which successfully changes Title tags once a MKV is created.

Any suggestions?

Comment

I think this is already on the "to-do" list, I will find out.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

ElCid is correct. There is nowhere to change the target file name. It defaults to whatever the source name is. It does not matter which of the programs you use.

Comment

MKVMERGE, a tool that is part of MKVToolNix, will let you change the Title of a MKV. But this definitely should be a feature in DVDFab 9.

I've been playing with 9.0.1.6 for the last day or so and found the following missing or problem items:

1. Title Rename under Ripper missing (Blu-Ray ripping to MKV and iPad)
            2. Audio and Subpicture settings get reset to defaults when you go into Advanced Settings mode and then return to the main screen in Blu-Ray MKV Ripping.
            3. Under Ripping, there doesn't seem to be a Queue. Which means it looks like you can't rip more than one disc at a time.

Thanks,

David

Comment

Working...
            X