Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going back to DVDFab 8 (reasons/requests)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Going back to DVDFab 8 (reasons/requests)

- Everytime I restart DVDFab 9 I have to point it to my output directory before I rip something. It doesn't automatically go to your output directory when you are specifying a file name.

- Many settings are not remembered, too many to list.

- After ripping something (tested with Blu-ray Copy "main movie only") then going back to the playlist files, it doesn't have the last file processed selected and any customization done (audio tracks remove, subtitle tracks removed, etc) is not remembered. This makes it very hard if you are dealing with TV shows episodes or 2 versions of the same movie. DVDFab 8 remembered your customization and kept the last playlist file checked.

- Sorting simply does not work. Sort by length and it doesn't get it even remotely correct, same for the other categories. Makes finding what your looking for too annoying on complex discs.

DVDFab 8 is superior in pretty much every way. I want to enjoy DVDFab 9 but I can't in it's current state... hopefully these problems can be resolved.

I can't duplicate some of the things you list, and v9 has features that v8 does not contain. Read the tutorial for v9 and try it a little longer.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X