DVDFab Extern Subtitle & Extern Audio Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) DVDFab Extern Subtitle & Extern Audio Request

My question is I notice that you made 2D & 3D Remuxed possible and I think this is great news, but if I buy a Movie from imported Movie's they have usally no Subtitle's or Audio where I am from.

So my Question is can you made a possible to import extern Audio and extern Subtitle's without loosing Quality of the 2D & 3D Movie's.

I've notice that you can add extern Subtitle only if you Remux a Movie in 2D & 3D Movies, but what I love to see is also a add button for extern subtitle in .SUP (.PGS) Format.

Can you also made it possible to work with (3D and 2D) Complete Movie Rip.
    Also what I want is to add Audio & Subtitle in the Extra's files.
    I mean, so nothing change about the Movie it's only possible to have more Subtitle's and Audio in the Movie, so I keep the nice (java) Menu.

ALSO I'VE NOTICE THAT THE OPTIONS FROM DVDFAB 8 ARE GONE IN DVDFAB 9, SO PLEASE LET THEM RETURN.
    LIKE, MKV REMUXED, BLU-RAY TO M2TS WITHOUT QUALITY AND MUCH MORE PLEASE COMPARE DVDFAB 8 WITH DVDFAB 9 AND YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN, BECAUSE THERE ARE MANY GOING AND THAT'S A SHAME!!!
    Last edited by DVDFab; 01-10-2013, 12:18 AM.

Do you mean the options on the Edit page in DVD/BD Ripper? Almost all of them are in v9 if you look for them, in fact there are some in v9 that are not in v8!
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The following things are missing:
      1. DVDFab MKV Remuxed Option is Dissaperead.
      2. You can't make a .m2ts files in one second .m2ts movie anymore without loosing Quality (Remuxed).
      3. The DVD & Blu-Ray Ripper to many formats (to vob, audio ac3, audio ) are dissapeard

Example MKV you see that version 8 has much more options so that's why I want all the options from 8 also want to have in version 9:

PLEASE COMPARE VERSION 8 AND VERSION 9 AND YOU SEE WHAT YOU ARE MISSING IN VERSION 9.

AND PLEASE ADD THE SUBTITLE & AUDIO FUNCTION INTO THE NEW VERSION DESCRIPT ABOVE!
      Last edited by DVDFab; 01-11-2013, 08:23 PM.

Comment

MKV Remuxed renamed to kmv.pasthrough, you can find it in Format classify of profiles.
        m2ts.passthrough and audio.mp3 and auido.aac are in that classify too.
        If you want use vob profile, please sure that you are using DVD as source since no vob profile in BD ripper mode, V8 is the same.
        Note: you see the vob profile in BD ripper of V8, it is known issue, it cannot be use. It is a bug in V8220.
        Last edited by Potti; 01-17-2013, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X