DVDFab v9 Memorize Feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) DVDFab v9 Memorize Feature

In v8 I would select a dvd drive to burn to in the disc clone menu and the next time I opened dvdfab it would remember which drive I last selected. I can't seem to have v9 do that now can that be added?

I second this request as fab looses this info. and which container you normally use when converting disks as soon as fab is closed in ripper making me select m2ts 3d fast every time i open ripper it does remember the setting if the program stays open but soon as you close the program your settings are lost.

Comment

Any update to this request?

Comment

The target drives are all remembered. Use the dropdown near the bottom of the DVDFab window (where it says "Save To") to select the one you want. It should open with that one selected next time.

Originally posted by fab954fab305 View Post
        In v8 I would select a dvd drive to burn to in the disc clone menu and the next time I opened dvdfab it would remember which drive I last selected. I can't seem to have v9 do that now can that be added?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ya that is how I have been doing it I have 3 drives and when I close the programs it resets to the first drive in the computer not the last selected.

Comment

Navigation settings

My apologies in advance if this issue has been covered already - I looked through as many posts in this topic as I could stand and wasn't able to find it.

I typically use the "Customize" approach to backing up DVDs. On the second page of that process (after clicking the "Next" button), I always have to set the "Navigation" parameters to my preferences:

1. Checking the "Change DVD playback" box
            2. Clicking the "Jump to main title when disc inserted" button
            3. Checking the "Remove annoying PGCs (like FBI warnings)" box

[Note: "Path Player" is set to "Always on"]

Version 8 retains all these settings from disc to disc, but Version 9 requires that I do these three steps for each and every disc.

I'll appreciate any advice if I've missed the procedure for making these settings "stick."

Thanks,

Calvin

Comment

Working...
            X