Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Default Subtitle File Location

Hello again guys,
    I was using DVDFab a lot today and thought that it would be nice if the program would search in the same directory as the video when opening subtitles instead of having to browse from the home directory. Usually subtitles are kept in the same directory the video is in and thought this might be an easy fix.

Thanks again guys.

+1 from me, good suggestion. Often there are internal reasons why things this logical are not already in place.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I appreciate your reply and please don't worry about things like this not being added, the work you guys do is immense and you put out a great product that I could not live without.

Comment

I am in need of this feature. Recently I have been re-encoding MKV files into DVDs and it is a pain to have to manually open the subtitle box and browse to where the subtitles are located, which is usually where the video is located.
        Setting up default subtitle options such as color, size and placement would be useful too.

Thank you.

Comment

Auto add subtitle

Originally posted by Jsin View Post
          I am in need of this feature. Recently I have been re-encoding MKV files into DVDs and it is a pain to have to manually open the subtitle box and browse to where the subtitles are located, which is usually where the video is located.
          Setting up default subtitle options such as color, size and placement would be useful too.

Thank you.
          Hi, Jsin

We will add this feature as soon as possible.

Thank you for your feedback !

Comment

Working...
          X