X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Eject when finished

Please consider adding eject DVD/BD when complete

Hi braveheart814
    There is an option for this, open Fab click the cog wheel top right, click drives, the option is under read, DVD write, and Blu-Ray write.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I looked there but the check-box control (which is NOT checked) I think you are referring to says:

"Do not eject source disc when finished copying"

I'm using DVDFab9035Beta

Comment

So if you do not check the box, the disc should be ejected--it was in the previous version. I haven't tried one with v9.0.3.5.

Please don't add new requests to an existing thread, it makes yours hard for the developers to see. Just start a new thread for any different request.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Eject when finished

No matter what is selected in preferences, the Blu-Ray drive will not eject.

Comment

Working...
          X