Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) DVDFab 9 - Estimated File Size

Hi guys.
    I was wondering if you could include the estimated file size in the summary tab when re-encoding a DVD or movie.

Thanks guys.

Jsin
    Do you mean in the Copy or Ripper modules?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes exactly. Say, if you were re-encoding a 4GB MKV file to a DVDFab iPod template, it would be nice to see the approx. file size after you have chosen video and audio quality. This would be great in ripper mode too.

Thank you.

Comment

It's in both now?
        Attached Files
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm sorry, I was in a hurry and wasn't very clear as to what I meant. When I open the program and choose convert and click Advanced Settings to change video and audio I see the Video output size, but this does not seem to change when you adjust the audio settings, so I assume that this number is for video size only. Also, it would be nice to have a finished "Summary" tab in the converter like the Copy mode has. I have included a picture to show what I mean.

Thanks.
          Attached Files

Comment

You're ok I just didn't know that the output size was off by very much. I don't pay any attention to it.
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X