Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 things that V9 doesn't do that V8 did...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Copy 3 things that V9 doesn't do that V8 did...

1. I don't seem to have the option to copy video only (no audio).

2. When I use the "Customize" copy menu and tell the program where to store the output, it does NOT store it there---instead it stores it in a subdirectory called "Customize" (believe me, if I wanted it there, I would have specified that)

3. After making a custom copy and pressing the "Finish" button to take me back to the main screen, I can't make another copy without exiting the program and restarting it---the "Next" button has disappeared from the bottom right corner.

Please learn to use the product before incorrectly proclaiming what it does not do.

Re:

1) Possibly true, I have never tried it in either version. Why?

2) This is a setting in v9 as it is in v8, uncheck the box that says "Create files in subfolders of output directory". Click the Settings button on the far right in General->General->Output Directory.

3) Not true, just put a check in the box on the left side of the Source window to repopulate everything.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

1) Because I want to substitute my own audio track. This was easy to do in V8 (you could right-click and unselect all audio), but I can't seem to do it in V9.

2) 3) Thanks---you're right that these features exist in V9---it was just not obvious how to do it (as it was in V8)

Comment

3) We will add an option to set number of copies in near future.
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
        X