Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Copy Adding new audio to bluray film using DVDFab 9

Hi,
    Is it possible to add new audio to bluray film (2D and 3D) using DVDFab 9? I mean changing from original audio to dubbed audio. If it is possible - how can I do it?

Not possible that I know of with DVDFab unless the original disc has the audio you want, then you can choose the audio stream and set it to play automatically. To replace it with totally new audio would require completely re-authoring the disc.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

This may be something to add to blu ray creator but never say not possible here's a workaround.

Using Fab blu ray creator and a stereo hi def camcorder and a blu ray player.
      Put and blu ray in blu ray player or regular dvd in player,using stereo mikes one to the display device speaker to record audio from video player and one mike to record the overdub.If you want all overdub and no film sound turn the volume off the display device and then you can even record with 1 mike.

Play video and record video & audio from tv or computer with camcorder set up so it don't move use hi def camcorder to get best result.

Now you can overdub any movie this way you can have the movie at low volume and record with both mikes also this way the soundtrack is playing in stereo and so is the overdub or the other way left channel movie sound right channel overdub.If playback device set to mono sound will come out in both speakers mono set to stereo you can have it all in stereo.I did one for fun in Dolby digital before Fab had blu ray creator it came out fine.

When done take your movie from camcorder put in Fab blu ray creator and make computer file to keep on computer or burn to any size disk or convert to another format with Fab.

Note to Fangtao: Do I get the Fab sales job now?
      P.S. This is for adding overdub to your own home movies their for legal.
      Last edited by glenns; 10-21-2013, 11:18 PM.

Comment

We can add external audio, just like external subtitle. But it will not be availabe very soon, we have a huge todo list now, please be patient.
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Wow, it would be great!

Comment

Working...
          X