"Don't show this message again" request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) "Don't show this message again" request

Hello DVDFab. Can you please put a check box in the window that appears when DVDFAB loads and detects that ANYDVD is installed to "Don't show this message again". Would save us all having to tick ok.
    Regards
    Ralph

You can do this in Common Settings->General, just uncheck the box where it says "Check for on-the-fly decrypter automatically". Results with other decrypters running and enabled can be unpredictable.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you, I did not release this setting was for this.
      Regards
      Ralph

Comment

Not sure how often you use Anydvd, but my pal signals is spot on about running more than one decrypter simultaneously...unpredictable results

On my system, I simply have Anydvd disabled via Windoz > System Configuration > Startup

On the rare occasion I chose to run it, I just enable it.
        Easy peasy
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
        X