Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Show description of subtitle

Add description of subtitle.

In English there is usually a "Hearing Impaired" subtitle and a regular subtitle, the difference being things like [Man walks quietly] for Hearing Impaired. I prefer the regular subtitles but its partially a guess which "english" is the hearing impaired - I have to rip then watch then rip again if its the wrong subtitle.

The preview does not seem to work as I can switch subtitles and nothing happens or its in a different language that is actually selected.

I primarily use the blu-ray ripper.

The internal preview engine seems to work better on subtitles than DirectShow.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Not all discs are authored with a description, some don't even have the language.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

There's also Forced subs for foreign language, director's comments, coloured subs (different color for each speaker), subs with black backgrounds for better reading... none of which are designated as such and therefore not recognizable by any ripper.

MultiMakeMKV: MakeMKV batch processing (Win)
        MultiShrink
        : DVD Shrink batch processing
        Offizieller Ãœbersetzer von DVD Shrink deutsch

Comment

Working...
        X