Disk Scan Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Disk Scan Preview

I'd Love to see a change to the way the Disk scan feature works, Would it be possible to show a preview of the movie as its being scanned.
    Similar to how DVDShrink shows its progress - this would be useful as sometimes it takes a long time to scan a disk and you never know if its scanning or if there is a scratch on the disk and its hung the application. Requested changes:
    1. Show disk scan preview
    2. Progress bar to show overall progress rather than pulsing bar e.g. 60% complete.

I've attached a mock up of proposed change
    Attached Files

Any chance of this being added to a future build?

Comment

DVDFab scans discs differently than other apps, so having the same features may not be easy to accomplish. There is a lot going on in there with DVDFab, and there is no way to know how long it is going to take until the scan is complete thus no way to have the type of progress bar you request I think.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Any enhancement of the disc scan feature would be welcomed, I often experience frustration waiting for extended time on some discs as it's scanning. The frustration comes from not knowing what it is doing - the "progress bar" just pulses and doesn't give any feedback. It can spend ages pulsing then if you click thinking it's locked up it goes to not responding.
        Love the recent changes to the UI and features

Comment

Working...
        X