Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Burning engine profiles

Hi to our dear dvdfab team.

I would request if exists or possible the possibility to create profiles of burning engine choices regarding the media used. I explain.

I would can set the dvdfab burning engine for Blu ray 3d, and vso burning engine for others blu ray, without to always change in my paramaters in regard of the media copied. I would set blu ray 3d burning engine profile to dvdfab, blu ray normal to vso, and dvd to imgburn for example. And better, can set prefered writing speed etc etc...(that can do a profile)

Is it possible?

Regards

Jeep.
    Before to ask support:
    http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=16

Avant de demander du support:
    http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=10981

You can set img burn for dvds in Fab dvd settings and burn speed for both dvd's and blu rays and also set speed with different disks in img burn.

Comment

@ glenns
      I think what Jeep le rippeur s trying to ask is to have DVD Fab select different burn engines for different kinds of burns, without having to go int Fab settings and change them manually.
      1) For Blu ray 3d use DVD Fab burning engine
      2) For non 3D Blu ray use VSO burning engine
      3) For DVDs use ImgBurn burn engine
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I understand that but you can do it in imgburn for each type disk so just put that in settings for burning dvds in Fab for both dvd burner and bluray burner that will take care of that for now.Just a workaround for now.Img burn can be used to burn 3d iso's also but not folders.
        Last edited by glenns; 11-23-2013, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by glenns View Post
          I understand that but you can do it in imgburn for each type disk so just put that in settings for burning dvds in Fab for both dvd burner and bluray burner that will take care of that for now.Just a workaround for now.Img burn can be used to burn 3d iso's also.
          Hi glenns
          I understand about setting the burn engine and speeds for different disc MIDs.
          I believe that you can choose different burn engines for DVDs and Blu ray in Fab settings under drives but, that still has does not let him choose different burn engines for 3D and non 3D.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Img burn will burn blurays or 3d iso's if you set your blu ray engine in Fab bluray settings for img burn.

Comment

Originally posted by glenns View Post
              Img burn will burn blurays or 3d iso's if you set your blu ray engine in Fab bluray settings for img burn.
              I know!!! but, they want to use the VSO burn engine for non Blu ray, why I don't know. ImgBurn is my burner of choice.
              CBR929

Comment

“What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.â€
                How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                Albert Einstein

Comment

I was thinking the poster didn't know the img burn program well and offered a way to do all using img burn with Fab for all 3.

Comment

Jeep has said he has issues with ImgBurn here: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showpost.php...6&postcount=10 and probably doesn't have any interest in it.
                    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                      What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.

Comment

Well there's a reason for the problems he has with img burn and settings in it to help like OPC before burn.I bet his blank media is not very good but if he wants to use Vso that's up to him as you guys know there's no better burner out their and professionals use it everyday.

Comment

We will consider to add a new option to set burning engine for Blu-ray 3D, thanks for your suggestion.
                          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

CBR929 I think is correct, this is what Jeep was requesting.
                            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes he has correct.

I would "burning profiles" cause dvdfab impose dvdfab burning engine to burn 3d blu-rays. I want to use it for 3d, but for the others burns actually vso engine is 2x faster than dvdfab one. And i don't want to paste my time to switch this in the settings. profiles would be faster and safer.
                              Before to ask support:
                              http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=16

Avant de demander du support:
                              http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=10981

Comment

Working...
                              X