Overwrite or Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Converter Overwrite or Not

When converting a bunch of videos, if one already exists you get a dialog box saying "The file already exists in the current directory" and the option to Replace existing file or Save both files. I suggest:

1) How an option to Skip and move on to the next one
    2) Even better would be an checkbox to "Do this for all future conflicts" like Windows does when copying files.

Thanks!

Really good suggestions, thanks
    I'm not a genius, but to make every effort to do it.
    Edison

Comment

Originally posted by FloonDog View Post
      When converting a bunch of videos, if one already exists you get a dialog box saying "The file already exists in the current directory" and the option to Replace existing file or Save both files. I suggest:

1) How an option to Skip and move on to the next one
      2) Even better would be an checkbox to "Do this for all future conflicts" like Windows does when copying files.

Thanks!
      Please try our latest version, thank you
      I'm not a genius, but to make every effort to do it.
      Edison

Comment

Edison
        The new way is even better, perfet for making test conversions with different settings but the same title, each with a different number. Very handy.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X