No announcement yet.

Adjustments of brightness etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Adjustments of brightness etc.

One thing i have noticed when ever i use either the BD/DVD ripper or the converter in DVDFab 9, then the created videos has a much brighter image than the source video.
    It would be nice if there was a way to correct this, so that the image on the created videos looks exactly the same as on the source video.
    I was thinking of a way to adjust it manually with preview windows of source and result video and as a "keep original image" choice.

Hi K,

Could I know which profile and what source you have used and which device or software you have replayed the videos?

More Details will be appreciated. Thank you
    Last edited by Edison; 01-17-2014, 02:40 AM.
    I'm not a genius, but to make every effort to do it.
    Edison

Comment

The source in the ripper is both Blu-ray (no 3D's) and DVD's. I make them as MKV with h264 and Dolby Digital audio.

The source in the converter are mainly MKV with multiple audio tracks and a few MP4's with AAC audio both as h264, which then has been tried to be customized to MKV h264 with only one Dolby Digital audio track.

The much to bright images are shown in Media Player Classic-Home Cinema and with my WD TV Live Hub.
      Last edited by Per K; 01-22-2014, 12:12 AM. Reason: Forgot players

Comment

Sorry to tell you, K. Everything is OK here.

Try to use the latest official version. Thank you!

Edison

Comment

Problem solved. I went in to my AMD Catalyst Control Center and there found some video settings, where i tried to turn the brightness down a bit, now suddently everything looks just fine in everything i rip and convert.

Comment

Thanks for the update, glad it is OK now.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Per K View Post
              Problem solved. I went in to my AMD Catalyst Control Center and there found some video settings, where i tried to turn the brightness down a bit, now suddently everything looks just fine in everything i rip and convert.
              Dear K,
              Glad your problem has been solved. Thanks for the sharing.

Originally posted by signals View Post
              Thanks for the update, glad it is OK now.
              You are welcome. It is our duty to provide the best software and professional services for our customers.
              Edison

Comment

Working...
              X