Eject disc after ripping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Eject disc after ripping

Is it possible to have an option to eject the bd-rom disc after the rip has completed?

I have 2 blu-ray drives and have dvdfab do 2 rips sequentially then shutdown automatically. It would be really helpful if I could get it to eject the discs before the shutdown occurs. The drives are slot-load so I can then remove the discs in the morning without having to turn the computer on.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

PS. I love this program! Great job guys!

Hi eisenb11
    Do you have this checked in Fab settings? see pic...
    CBR929
    Attached Files
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
      Hi eisenb11
      Do you have this checked in Fab settings? see pic...
      CBR929
      Hi CBR929, that box is not checked.

As a FYI, this PC is using 2x Panasonic UJ-265 drives, although I've also tried DVDfab on my other computer that has a LG WH14NS40. Both PCs didn't eject the disc after ripping the BD to MKV.

Comment

Discs do not eject in Ripper for some reason, MKV or otherwise. I will pass it up the food chain.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          Discs do not eject in Ripper for some reason, MKV or otherwise. I will pass it up the food chain.
          Thanks, much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
          X