Capabilities I would like to see in CREATOR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Capabilities I would like to see in CREATOR

Most countries that have TV and make movies, product SERIES, like Episodes in a season 1, season 2......
    Korea makes one called "The King and I".
    I have tried to STACK 3 or 4 episodes on a 25 and 50gb blu-ray disc using the CREATOR using Menu's so an Episode can be chosen at the main menu.
    DVDFAB 9 will produce the disc but the Main Menu calls them CHAPTERS and when played, the MENU will appear on my Sony S3100 but when you choose an Episode, the screen goes blank and the disc has to be discarded.
    I dont know why but it seems DVDFAB does not like more than ONE video on a project/disc. The MENU shows the Episodes that are STACKED on and DVDFAB allows me to burn all 3/4 of them but will not play them and my Sony S3100 will play almost ANYTHING.

It would be an advance since disc are getting so large to STACK Movies/Series, etc (more than one video) with menus as you can STACK lots of Episodes which are usually ONE hour long on a 50gb disc

Hi, georgee
    It seems like a problem. Our developers are checking this, thanks for your feedback!

Comment

georgee
      I suggest you write the Creator output to a hdd instead of burning to disc immediately. You can then test the playback with a software player before burning.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X