This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Support for Cube Talk9X U65GT

Could there be a profile for Cube Talk9X U65GT?

Screen Size: 9.7 Inch
    Resolution: 2048 x 1536
    Video: 1080P, AVI/MOV/MP4/RMVB/FLV/MKV…
    Music: MP3/WMA/WAV/APE/AAC/FLAC/OGG

Thank you in advance

I have a Samsung tablet running the same Android OS. I make MKV and set the audio to AAC Dolby ProLogic II and they play very nicely.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

cheers, i will definitely give it a try, it would be just nice to be able to have it as a preset (with a nice icon/avatar) too

unless there is such an option (to create your own profiles with avatars)

Comment

hi, i just got my tablet and went on to rip a movie

so, i chose mkv and set the resolution manually to 1920x1080 since the tablet support 1080p and there was no such option. Is this ok? Because as soon as i define full hd resolution the output file rockets to 5 GB and ripping time goes 2.5 hours. I get same numbers with MP4 too

The default options e.g. "High Quality" have a resolution of 720x456, wouldn't that result in huge black bars around the image? And it wouldn't take advantage of the full 9.7" fullhd screen. No?

On the other hand, 5+ GB instead of 1+ GB... dunno, any help is welcome

Comment

See your other thread for some advice.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X