Copy/Merge w/no size restriction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copy/Merge w/no size restriction

I'm merging the two parts of Titanic which comes out to be about 10GB in an iso. Merge will only let me go up to DVD9 which means I still have some significant compression. Is there a way around this so that I don't compress at all and still have both part1 and part2 in a single iso file?

Hi,
    Please try to use "To Blu-ray" mode!

Comment

This can't be done if you want to be able to play it from a DVD-9 disc in a standalone player.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I only want to create an iso file for streaming so the blu-ray worked. If I ever want to write to a physical optical disk I can always burn to a blu-ray or compress it onto a DVD-5 or 9.

Comment

Glad you have a good solution now.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Still - it would be good if copy had an option to just create an iso unbounded by the size with the idea that it may never be burned to physical media. The blu-ray copy is really a kludge (workaround).

Comment

Originally posted by ironmanbldr View Post
              Still - it would be good if copy had an option to just create an iso unbounded by the size with the idea that it may never be burned to physical media. The blu-ray copy is really a kludge (workaround).
              I second this, I do not have blue ray ripping available from DVDfab and will have to buy it to try this. I also just want to rip to stream, is there anyway this function could be added?

Comment

Just tried it under trial, it wont allow it. I choose BD merge but once I slect the DVD ISO file it switches it back to DVD merge....

Comment

I do not disagree, this has been requested many times, I think the problem is the illegal (non-compliant) output structure it produces. Moving this thread to Feature Request forum.

Comment

Working...
                  X