Video Downloader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Video Downloader

Love the new Video Downloader Feature. I typically used a product called Download Accelerator Plus by Speedbit, Inc. You have a feature they do not and they have two features you do not. I'd like to request those two features be added to your Video Downloader. One of the features they lack is you can't mass download 1080p videos, the mass download feature only goes up to 720p. I mention it because I'd like to see the mass download feature added to DVDFAB, but have it able to go up to 1080p. The way it works is once you get to YouTube, you do a search for say "Digital Photography" and you get a list down the right side of one to dozens of suggestions (sometimes a couple hundred in someone's channel). So they have a "Download All" button and it checks the validity of each link on the page, sorts them into available sizes/quality and lets you choose which to download. It defaults to selecting the highest quality of each version pre-checked, but allows you to pick the size/quality/type you want to download. It then let's you download dozens of videos at a time on a single subject.

DVDFAB also seems to have a flaw in that, when you click on the "download" button a drop down menu pops up and lists several size/quality selections, however, if you are watching the video in "online video" tab in, say, 480p, but then pick download in 720p, the download fails in the "download" tab. When you change the online tab to 720p, then the download works properly. Happened at the following link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6LxHshp8Cw

Good feedback, thanks.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi, 1611kjb
      1. DVDFab can only download the quality the video has. If the video has the quality of 1080p, you can find a selection of 1080p in the drop list after clicking "download" button.
      2.I have tried the link you mentioned, all the quality selections can be downloaded successfully. So it may be a problem exists in DVDFab, we will test and fix it soon.

Thanks for your feedback!

Comment

Working...
      X