Ability to sharpen the video manually

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Converter Ability to sharpen the video manually

I'd like to request that the developers of DVDFab video converter give its users the ability to sharpen the video manually. It would make the product perfect

Along with the ability to adjust the red, green, and blue colors in video. I've found quite a few dvds that look horrible because they had the colors and sharpness all wrong. Thanks

Comment

Hey, guys
      It's on our todo list , please be patient.

Comment

More detail

dvdfab converts the files very quickly and I love that but they lack detail and the ability to adjust the red, green, and blue. What I mean by the converted files lack detail is the videos aren't sharp at all...their just smoothed out.

I understand that y'all have lives and are busy just like everyone as well so I won't harp on anything but please work on my feature suggestions.

Also if you guys wouldn't mind adding more of an option with the audio bitrate in video converter such as 384 kbps etc...thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by cjoker1015 View Post
          dvdfab converts the files very quickly and I love that but they lack detail and the ability to adjust the red, green, and blue. What I mean by the converted files lack detail is the videos aren't sharp at all...their just smoothed out.

I understand that y'all have lives and are busy just like everyone as well so I won't harp on anything but please work on my feature suggestions.

Also if you guys wouldn't mind adding more of an option with the audio bitrate in video converter such as 384 kbps etc...thanks guys
          Hi, cjoker
          We have add the 384 kbps bitrate a few versions ago . Have you tried the latest 9.1.9.9 version?

Comment

Yes sir I've got the latest version of dvdfab video converter. I read that y'all added that feature but I've never been able to take advantage of it

Comment

Originally posted by cjoker1015 View Post
              Yes sir I've got the latest version of dvdfab video converter. I read that y'all added that feature but I've never been able to take advantage of it
              I got your point. But as we are doing some other things, the sharpen feature will be delayed. Thanks for your understanding.

Comment

and in addition to being able to change the colors, how about the ability to make a color movie black and white. Along with being able to control not only the sharpening, but also the contrast manually. Of course that may have been implied in a post above mine.

There are a lot of movies, where I would like for them to be black and white. Why, I don't know why, maybe my age has something to do with it and would like to see them that way, lol. Thank you for looking.

-roo

Comment

You can make a B&W conversion now by setting the Saturation to -100, see the attached captures. Due to a bug, the Saturation control's effect does not display in the preview window in some cases but it is fully effective on the converted file.
                  Attached Files
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi, roo
                    We have considered about adding some filters including the black & white effect next season.
                    As the signals shown, setting the saturation can achieve the same effect.

Comment

I feel that enabling the user to manually adjust the sharpness of the video would drastically increase the detail of the video which could also make it look better

Comment

hello, i would like to see the sharpen feature as well, what is going on with that ?

Comment

It's on the "to-do" list. Use it sparingly when it appears, it's not a cure all for fuzzy source video.
                          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                          X