Ability to override de-interlace option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Ability to override de-interlace option

Maybe it is broken, maybe it is not. I have a message to support about an this issue with more details.

If Dvd Ripper does not detect the disc inserted as being interlaced, it does not allow you to toggle/enable the deinterlace feature. I am to assume that if it does detect an interlaced disc it will allow you to turn off deinterlace.

I have only just begun and already have six movies with noticeable problems with interlacing and the ripper does not detect them as being interlaced so I cannot toggle on the deinterlace feature. If I use a player such as VLC and enable deinterlace the issue does away, and I have seen many interlaced videos to recognize the problem.

Continue to allow the program to auto-detect if the video is interlaced, and if it detects it, turn on the option for you automatically. If it does not detect it though the option should be there to toggle, but when the user turns it on the program can warn the user that interlaced video was not detected and to make sure you still wish to continue.
    Last edited by Krawk; 07-07-2015, 05:45 AM.

Please provide some examples of titles that exhibit this problem in Ripper (with region/country), including the DVDFab internal log session if available.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi, Krawk
      If you have met this problem, we need to your sources to ensure it, then we will decide how to improve or fix it. Just enabling the setting is not good experience.
      Last edited by Jiangrui; 07-09-2015, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X