Set a Default Opening Tab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Set a Default Opening Tab

Hey folk's, it's been a while since I last posted here.
    So I got a request.
    I would like to be able to set the default tab that is opened when DVDFab starts.

Currently when I insert a DVD/Blue-Ray DVDFad opens and defaults to the Copy tab. I almost never use copy. It would be nice if I could choose to have the app default to Ripper tab.

DVDFab use to remember the last tab used but now that functionality seems gone.

It does indeed still remember not only the tab (mode) but also the conversion profile you last used. You should be sure to close DVDFab only after you click Finish.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

DVDFab can remember the tab and even the profile you used last time. So please try it again as signals has said. If it does not work, please post it as a problem or contact our customer service.

Comment

Looks like I'm going to have to try a clean install of it.
        I have tried ripping 3 disc's and closing the app while still on the Ripper tab and having clicked finish, then exit app.
        Still keeps defaulting to the copy tab.

Comment

So even after a clean install same old crap of defaulting to copy tab.

The program actually opens to the Ripper tab but as it's trying to open/read the Blu-ray it switches to copy. Everytime!

This s a BUG

Comment

Working...
          X