Audiobook to Video for Plex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Converter Audiobook to Video for Plex

I've been looking for a good way to convert drm free audiobooks to a compressed video format for Plex. It will only remember playback positions for video. I've tried several things, ffmpeg via reaper, adobe premiere elements, vlc. The length of the audio files seems to cause problems.

I think I would suggest checking the Plex forum, I read their website to try to help with your problem and the information was sparse.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have. thanks. i'm just looking for help wherever I may find it.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymousgood View Post
        I've been looking for a good way to convert drm free audiobooks to a compressed video format for Plex. It will only remember playback positions for video. I've tried several things, ffmpeg via reaper, adobe premiere elements, vlc. The length of the audio files seems to cause problems.
        I don't understand.

Audio books are AUDIO.

so how are you going to take a Audio book to a compressed Video Format for Plex ???

Also, what Audio books are you interested in ?

Comment

maybe

Applian Technologies Inc

Comment

Working...
          X