Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Copy Add external subtitles in SUP format

Hey DVDFab team,
    really love BD copy, but is there are reason why you don't support .sup format subtitles ??

I can choose from .srt, .smi, .ass and .ssa, if I import let's say for example a .srt file BD Copy will make it a .sup file after the BD copy process takes place, but I'm not satisfied with results !
    The stroke (outline color) around the subtitles will show pixels and the position of the subs if basically standard.

It would be highly appreciated if we can import external .sup format subtitles
    that I usually convert using a different software tool to my likings.

I hope that you will take my request into consideration.
    Thanks.

Last edited by John Wick; 02-15-2016, 06:14 PM.

any news regarding this subject.
    Thanks

Comment

few months past by, any updates ?
      Thank you.

Comment

No, I have heard nothing. They may be exploring the possibility. Note that the China staff is off due to a national holiday.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          No, I have heard nothing. They may be exploring the possibility. Note that the China staff is off due to a national holiday.
          Hi Signals, any update regarding the subject.
          Looking forward to your reply.

P.S. friends/family are waiting till this feature becomes available to purchase a new license.

Comment

Any news ? It's almost september !

Comment

Hi DVDFab team,
              any update on this? Now that version 10 is released I still missing the option to add .sup format.

Can you please take this in consideration. Thank you kindly.

Comment

I still waiting for this too.

Comment

Please give some priority to this request, since it seems that there are several people waiting for it!

Thanks and regards!!

Comment

Working...
                  X