This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rich86 View Post
    Excellent - Fengtao staff must have found something . . unfortunately it did not help my Win7Pro 32bit system . . .
    And then again, i'm using a vista 32 desktop with all the hardware drivers updated. Not sure whether that makes a difference.

Comment

Rich
      Please report any Passkey problems in the Passkey forum and include logs, thanks.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        Rich
        Please report any Passkey problems in the Passkey forum and include logs, thanks.
        Sorry - my comment was related to what others have reported, as I have always used DVDFab for ripping DVDs. If I am forced to use Passkey for ripping a DVD on the laptop and run into trouble, I will report it.

I think I am done chasing this rabbit . . the Intel Mobile 945GM chipset in the Dell D620 laptop seems to be able to support OpenGL 1.4, but nothing higher. There does not seem to be a driver that enables OpenGL 2.x support with this chipset.
        So I guess I am limited to DVDFab 9244 on this laptop . . .
        Last edited by Rich86; 07-15-2016, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Rich86 and others,
          I am truly sorry that is the case. At least 924x will continue to have decryption updates. Since this problem has been partially resolved at least for now, I will close this thread. There is really nothing more that can be discussed productively on the issue at this time.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X