DVD to Blu-ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Converter DVD to Blu-ray

Ability to keep the menus and subs from the dvd source when converting or copying to Blu-ray. Alsp more themes would be nice for the Blu-ray menu, also more control of on-screen objects and text while making a menu.

Originally posted by bradf61 View Post
    Ability to keep the menus and subs from the dvd source when converting or copying to Blu-ray. Alsp more themes would be nice for the Blu-ray menu, also more control of on-screen objects and text while making a menu.
    Also add the ability to save progress of making the menu. Also a way to preview the menu before committing. Being able to snap to a grid to line stuff up. Ability to add graphics to the menu.

Comment

The menu and sub formats are not compatible. I believe it converts the subs that you select, never tried it however. Many on-screen objects can be dragged around. The text editing allows full control of font, size color etc. presently, just double click on the existing text.
      Originally posted by bradf61 View Post
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        The menu and sub formats are not compatible. I believe it converts the subs that you select, never tried it however. Many on-screen objects can be dragged around. The text editing allows full control of font, size color etc. presently, just double click on the existing text.
        I was thinking more like moving the objects and text around as a group. Also maybe snap to grid would be helpful and being able to save progress.

Comment

I can see that those features would be handy for some projects. Perhaps they can be added in a future version.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X