Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audiocopy of Cinavia tracks in "solved" titles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Audiocopy of Cinavia tracks in "solved" titles?

Hi, a really useful feature would be to still allow Audiocopy rips of selected tracks, even after DVDFab has a Cinavia solution for that disc. Right now, if I want to do an audiocopy of an audiotrack once Fab has a solve for a Blu-ray, I need to roll back to an earlier version that didn't support Cinavia removal for that disc in order to be able to use the audiocopy feature. Any chance that you could re-enable this feature, even for those discs that you have a Cinavia solution for?

?? It still works with current versions, see the capture. These are pretty large tracks. You can copy or convert them to any of the listed formats. A WAV file of The Last Witch Hunter was about 3.2 GB.
    Attached Files
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Here is an example with 9.3.1.0 and Retail Allegiant BD

As you can see, it doesn't allow audiocopy rip of an audiotrack once Fab has a Cinavia homebrew solution, so I have to revert to an earlier version of the software that doesn't recognize that Fab has a solution (see screenshoot).

Thanks!
      Attached Files

Comment

The test I made with Witch Hunter had Cinavia removed. What version of DVDFab are you using? The image was too small to read the message or the version. Use Alt+Printsreen for captures, it will make them larger.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          The test I made with Witch Hunter had Cinavia removed. What version of DVDFab are you using? The image was too small to read the message or the version. Use Alt+Printsreen for captures, it will make them larger.
          Was using 9.3.1.0 and I did use alt+printscreen, but I pasted it into Microsoft Paint, which may have shrunk it. Try using Allegiant - you will see that it won't let you do an audiocopy of the 7.1 track. I have had the same thing happen with most titles once Fab has a homebrew Cinavia solution.

Comment

I have Allegiant, I will try it also.

Comment

Hi all,

Cinavia RemovalHD does not support audiocopy profiles.

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                Hi all,

Cinavia RemovalHD does not support audiocopy profiles.

Wilson
                Is that a feature that could be enabled in a future release?

Comment

Working...
                X