Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BD Copy Default Naming

Hi,

Is it possible to implement a default naming scheme.

Basically when I copy a BD to NAS the name is obviously selected as per whats on the disc. eg <Title>_<title>_<region>_<Studio Code>. I usually have to edit this as I use a upper case naming with no separators.
    eg PITCH BLACK

However I'd Like to be able to have this user configurable so I dont have to change it every disc. So you can select UPPERCASE or lower case or Title Case and with or without separators ( - _ . , ) example <TITLE> or <Title> or <title> or <Title> <Year>-<Disc Type> etc.

As when the disc is inserted it searches the DVDFab data base this could not be difficult to implement.

Cheers
    K

The only data element that keeps up with the year AFAIK is CinaviaRemoval HD for BD (not 100% of titles). Plus the year is confusing, since mid-to-late year theatrical releases can be either the same or the following year for disc releases. But something along these lines would be a welcome feature for the Copy modes.
    Tips for Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum........User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)..........Cinavia Removal FAQ
    Converting Expiring Licenses to Lifetime..............DVDFab Movie Server FAQ......................BDFix FAQ
    Customized Output Filenames in Ripper...............MetaInfo FAQ........................................DRM Removal FAQ
    DVDFab License Activation..................................Making P-ISO FAQ.................................Hardware Acceleration FAQ

Comment

Working...
    X