X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close computer/ opening the drawer when finished

Hello.

First, I want to say I'm French and I try to never use translators (when it's possible), so excuse me if my English is not correct.

I thought when I select the feature: "Close my computer when it's finished", open the drawer of the player is not necessary, because if I go to sleep or or I go somewhere, the drawer stay opened and the risk to break it can be high.
    So I recommend to set off "opening the drawer" when I select ""Close my computer when it's finished".

Thanks for reading.

Clément.C

Dust and dirt can also collect in an open drive. All of my drives (except on the laptop) pull the tray closed when the computer shuts down.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

you have option in common settings write do disable opening the DVD drive door when finished burning to DVD same goes for when the reading of DVD is finished under the source. Check out the highlighted part of the attachments to see what I mean. Then when you shut down computer and have them checked the DVD drive door will not open
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X