Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, can you point me to a good metadata editor for MKV files?
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Man, you almost there.
      So, you've got RAW Data opened, Now go to Format tab -> In presets select "OGG" -> Click "Save data" and select directory (Desktop probably best), name file <movie name> chapters or whatever. Now you got you chapters file.
      Now, open your mkv with MKVmerge -> Global tab -> Chapters section, browse for your chapters file, input language -> Enter Output filename and directory -> Start muxing. You're done. Now you have MKV with original chapters.

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
      Mate, I tried this out of interest and got the following:-

This was the text file created:-
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Also, can you point me to a good metadata editor for MKV files?
        I would try this one. It quite advanced, but they have trial - u can see if you need that much. If you like solid info and not afraid of somewhat complexity - u will love it.

sigpic

Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by clip View Post
          Hmmm, I just downloaded Handbrake and it did it first up no problems. Why is this such an issue?
          Because it is a small part of a major re-write and code change. It will be available soon along with other improvements for DVD to Mobile users.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Don't need anything that complex, just something like AVI Tag Editor that I use on AVI files.

Also, I'm not real impressed with the pricing and it is not a fully functioning trial.

Got anything else up your sleve?

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
            I would try this one. It quite advanced, but they have trial - u can see if you need that much. If you like solid info and not afraid of somewhat complexity - u will love it.

http://themetabrowser.com/
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
              Because it is a small part of a major re-write and code change. It will be available soon along with other improvements for DVD to Mobile users.
              Thanks, it will be great to have this.

Comment

GregiBoy
                I'm so sorry I missed this post. I don't really have anything, but I have an Idea.... Give me some time...
                Don't need anything that complex, just something like AVI Tag Editor that I use on AVI files.

Also, I'm not real impressed with the pricing and it is not a fully functioning trial.

Got anything else up your sleve?
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X