Choose video track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choose video track

I would like can choose what video track I want if video file has 2 or more videos tracks inside.
    For example, Matrix BR has 2 video tracks on the same video file. One is the movie (1080p) and another is about coments (720p). DVDFab Video Converter choose by default video track of coments and I can not change it ;-)

You can choose the title, but you should be using Blu-ray Copy or Ripper module, not Converter if the source you are using is in the Blu-ray disc format. To copy only the feature film, choose Main Movie mode in Copy (you can choose the title to copy as shown in the capture). To keep them all, choose Full Disc mode, which will preserve the menus of the original disc and all contents.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1-011 TITLES.png
Views:	138
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	338513
    Last edited by signals; 07-19-2017, 01:39 PM.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the info... I have a ISO image and I want convert movie only to mp4 file. I select movie file (BDMV\STREAM\*.m2ts) and convert.
      Always use same way, but with Matrix Movie not work because DVDFab choose by default another video track inside of video file instead of movie track.

Comment

Hi Alkermes,
        Again, you should not use Converter for this. If you want to make an MP4 from the ISO, you should use the Blu-ray Ripper module, it will allow selection of the title for the conversion. Video Converter is designed to convert video files (MP4, AVI, MKV etc.) to a different type or size of file.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks so much... I will to buy Blu-Ray Ripper module ;-)

Comment

Working...
          X