DVDFab Forum - Windows Version Identifier x64 vs. x86 (32 or 64-bit)

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Windows Version Identifier x64 vs. x86 (32 or 64-bit)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVDFab (UI/General) Windows Version Identifier x64 vs. x86 (32 or 64-bit)

I think this might've been mentioned somewhere else before, but I thought I would put it here.

Could you please put in the UI some kind of version identifier that will state whether you are running 32-bit or 64-bit. I kinda like keeping multiple versions installed on the machine in case I have trouble with one or the other but it gets confusing when I can't tell which one I'm running.

Hi Darkore, do you mean in the GUI? The version was added to the desktop icon.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts

Comment

Yes, in the GUI. Right next to the version number would probably be a good spot for it.

It would be handy, sometimes I leave the machine running and when I come back I forget which version I'm running. This way I don't have to quit and reload.
      Last edited by Darkore; 09-16-2017, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Good point, understood. Passing up the food chain.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts

Comment

Hi,

This will be added in next version.

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab9_Win7 & Win8 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab9\Log
          For DVDFab10_Win7 & Win8 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab10\Log
          For Mac: /User/User name/Documents/DVDFab10/Log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Here is a preview of what it will look like in the GUI:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	1-011 A X64.png
Views:	1
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	343179

Comment

Nice, thanks! :-)

Comment

Working...
              X