Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SD on Bluray

I have a BD that contains stuff in SD.
    So far I have no chance to compress from BD50 to BD25 as it would scale up to 1080p instead leaving it at SD.

Any chance to see a SD option for Bluray processing or even authoring? I would have a big need to put SD stuff from recording to a BD by keeping SD.

Hans

Hans,
    Is this a commercial movie-type BD? What is the format of the SD content (i.e. MPEG-2, h264, frame size, etc.)? A BDInfo scan of the disc would be useful, you can attach it to a post as a .txt or zip file.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

We will fix it asap, to keep SD content untouched when compressing Blu-ray.
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

BDInfo file was too big to attach (> 500kB).
        It's a commercial BD (2 discs) of a TV serial (ratio 4:3 in 576p). When I compressed even the ratio came out fully wrong.

Comment

Working...
        X