Don't stop support for v9321!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't stop support for v9321!

I love the looks of v10. I love how much faster it loads. There's lots of little things that I like about the GUI. The problem, though, is the crashes, freezes and various errors it gives. So I find myself falling back to the old faithful v9321 to get the job done. After a while the problems encountered in v10 outweighed the discs that worked properly and I found myself simply using v9321 full-time until v10 becomes more stable.

I read elsewhere where Signals stated that v9 is no longer supported and could stop working at any time. Please don't stop supporting v9, at least v9321, the final v9. V10 is not ready to stand alone yet. Myself and many others still have to fall back to v9321 in order to do many things that crashes, freezes or otherwise produces an error in v10. Without v9321 we would have nothing to fall back to.

Please do no stop support for v9321.

There has not been a version 9 update for quite some time and there is not likely to be another one. If you and other v9 holdouts would report and document the things in v10 that you think aren't right they could be corrected. As I said here more than 2 years ago, learn to love v10, it is the future.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It's not that we're v9 holdouts, I love the way v10 looks, it's that we prefer the version that is more reliable. If v10 creates an error report I always send it in. If it just crashes or freezes I admit I don't come here to report it because I'd be here all the time and it's much easier to just open it in v9 and have it work.

Comment

Ditto. I use v10 when I can, but boy... It feels like an early beta version. If I set up to do large projects overnight or what, I usually do it in v9 because v10 will almost certainly crash, hang, or in some other way not get the work done. And simple settings changes work in v9, but in v10 it's always hit or miss as to whether they'll be properly applied.

Submit error reports with the app? Absolutely - always. But df we were to come to the forums every time that v10 had an issue, we'd be spending all of our time here.
        Last edited by SenorCardgage; 10-28-2017, 11:59 PM.

Comment

I use v 10 to ripped, and v 9 to burn, simple interface

Comment

Working...
          X