Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Request

Hi,

I Wonder if DVDfab would add "SRT" sub titles to the Software programs!
    Please.

Thank you
    HAGD
    apollo13

I was working on answering a problem in another thread and did this:
    I added a .SRT subtitle Created with a software named Subtitle Edit 3.5.2.
    To a .MKV being created with DVD Ripper.
    The source was one episode from a DVD of episodes of a TV series.
    I selected "Add External Subtitles" from the Subtitles drop down and added the .SRT file.
    I then clicked on that subtitle so it had the white arrow beside it.

Comment

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, I tried 2 versions of said software but it does not same to work on Win 10.
      What versions of Windows are you using?

HAGD
      apollo13

Comment

I'm using Window 7 Home Premium SP1 32-bit.
        Have you tried in compatibility mode ?
        I don't have a Windows 10 OS to work with so I don't know if compatibility mode will work.

Comment

Nope compatibility mode, did not help.

apollo

Comment

Hi apollo, I believe someone from the staff said that they would work on adding srt support in a different thread.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you signals for the reply.

apollo

Comment

apollo13
                This is out of my knowledge range but I've read about people using a virtual OS.
                You might try that with a Windows 7 installation to use older software.

The type problem you are having is why I chose not to get Windows 10 even when it was free to customers that already had Windows 7.
                Of course they had to give up their Windows 7 to get Windows 10 for free.
                I have no plan to ever install Windows 10 .
                If MS ever comes out with a new Windows I will look it over but if it has all the blocks to using software you want to use .
                I won't be getting it either.

Maybe DVDFab will add more .srt support as signals posted.
                For me DVDFab already works for .srt at least if you can create the right .srt.
                If you have to use a subtitle downloaded from the Internet .
                You get what someone else created. Sometimes they work & sometimes they don't.

Comment

DVDFab already supports importing external SRT subtitle, if there is a problem, please report a bug, thanks.
                  DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                  http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
                  X