Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Creator: Advanced Menue creation

Dear DVDFab Team,
    I would like to recommend an improved menu creation with the following Options:

- You do not need to select a movie preview on the Start menu. Till now i only try to make it as small as possible and move it to any Corner.
    - The possibility to choose a background Music.
    - The ability to embed videos as a Background.
    - The ability to insert fonts or images that can be linked to titles on the BD.
    - The ability to select how many titles appear in the scene menu (Maybe with Selection of sorting Options)

Furthermore, it would be cool if you do not leave the current video when you select it in the Scene menu, but the scenes are displayed.

This is for the first time all that comes to mind, I think there is a lot of potential for improvement at this point.

I would be very happy if some improvements will come out soon.

We all want to constantly improve dvdfab.

Thanks for this excellent feedback

Originally posted by StarkerAdler View Post
    Dear DVDFab Team,
    I would like to recommend an improved menu creation with the following Options:

- You do not need to select a movie preview on the Start menu. Till now i only try to make it as small as possible and move it to any Corner.
    This was added based on a Feature Request from users Perhaps could be made optional?
    - The possibility to choose a background Music.
    This could be done but would make the menu more complex and take available space from the movie video encoding
    - The ability to embed videos as a Background
    Same as above
    - The ability to insert fonts or images that can be linked to titles on the BD.
    The fonts and size can be manipulated now. Please describe in greater detail how this should work.
    - The ability to select how many titles appear in the scene menu (Maybe with Selection of sorting Options)

Furthermore, it would be cool if you do not leave the current video when you select it in the Scene menu, but the scenes are displayed.
    Do you mean during playback to pop up a secondary Scenes menu? Please clarify this feature.

This is for the first time all that comes to mind, I think there is a lot of potential for improvement at this point.

I would be very happy if some improvements will come out soon.

We all want to constantly improve dvdfab.
    This is the goal of the DVDFab designers and developers every single day.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hei, sry that i didnt answered the post. I guess i forgot it for a Long time. But the wishes are still there.

Perhaps could be made optional?
      Thank you for adding a second template, where the preview is missing.

This could be done but would make the menu more complex and take available space from the movie video encoding
      Concering the second and thrid Question: Maybe you add a third template, where this Option is avaiable. The Users can then decide, if they want to offer the spance. For me: i would.

The ability to insert fonts or images that can be linked to titles on the BD.
      I thought at something like, if you add a Text like: Episode 12-16, and you klick on it, it will bring you direct to the corresponding Scene site. But today i think, it would be to much work for benifit. so i cancel this Point.

The ability to select how many titles appear in the scene menu
      This goes Hand in Hand with the previous Point. I Think About that because: If you burn series on a blueray with low Quality, you can get 25+ episodes at ONE BluRay. So, if you want to watch Episode 25, you have to go threw very much sides, till you can choose the rigth Episode. If there would be 10 Episodes at each Scene Site, Maybe without a preview for the Space. This would be MUCH confortable.

Do you mean during playback to pop up a secondary Scenes menu?
      Yes, exactly, sry for my entglish, i am german and i didnt spoke english very often since my time in School
      But this Point, i think, is Luxus. So same here: to much work for the Benefit.

But here is a new Point, that i want to put infront of everything else.
      Please let us delet the givven Widgets.
      In the two Templates are given Widgets. Depending on the custom Background, the Widgets doesnt fit anyway. We can Add widgest (Thanks for this) but we cant delete the old ones. So we have to make them as small as possible an move them to any Corner, to make them invisible.... not nice.

And a last Point:

Why can we edit the Background of the first template (with Preview) but not the Background of the Second template without Preview??? That makes the second Template unusable!!!

Ah, something to the Previews. Please make it possible, to choose the Screenshot of the preview. Sometimes it is just a confused Picture because it came out of an Action Scene :P

Ok, thank you for reading!!
      I am happy for some new possibilitys.

Greating
      Adler

And sorry for my english, i hope you can read and understand it

Comment

Working...
      X