Apple Computers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple Computers

When are you people going to make dvdfab downloadable on apple software?
    I have an Apple laptop and I can't use this software on it........ even if you did have software for Apple it's not a trial version like Windows.....

Please make a trial version for Apple computers

Plz Plz Plz Plz

Moved thread to feature request.

Comment

Well, the "you people" would be the developers in Beijing, China.
      I'll move this thread to the Feature Request thread.

In the interim, I suggest you pm or email Fengtao directly with your request.
      I know this has been requested in the past...maybe this time...
      Best of luck
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Hahahaha,
        Well, hello there W&B.
        Wondered why I was running into a snag moving this thread...
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Hey buddy, sorry 'bout that lol

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
            Well, the "you people" would be the developers in Beijing, China.
            I'll move this thread to the Feature Request thread.

In the interim, I suggest you pm or email Fengtao directly with your request.
            I know this has been requested in the past...maybe this time...
            Best of luck

It also might be worth mentioning at this point that Apple owners with the Intel CPU and the Windows O/S running CAN run this software on an Apple...

From what I've read, some seem to find a glitch or two, but I think it runs fairly well overall...

DC

Comment

Being quite honest, if you were a developer, would you concentrate on 98% of the market or 2% of the market?

I would not hold my breath waiting for a native Apple version.

Buy a PC !!!
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

come on apples are the greatest computers out there they are supposed to be able to run anything, linux, windows, surely you can get it working ?..... oh hang on thats what the salesman said.

This should be put in joke section

Comment

DVDFAB for INTEL MAC

I'm new. It may have been requested.
                  How about DVDFAB for intel MAC? I recommend DVDFAB completely to my friends, but having the MAC world also would be almost like a monopoly
                  (because your product is trusted by most users of this type of software).

Comment

The Preview version of DVDFab for Mac is available now, please try it. http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.p...ewpost&t=14716
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                    X