Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auto rip main movie in played sequence (when it is in parts on the disc).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto rip main movie in played sequence (when it is in parts on the disc).

I have a couple of titles that play in a player seamless, however, when I try to rip them, it is a bunch of individual segments (I am guessing by chapters) and it isn't in order. I have been able to piece them together with the merge feature, but it would be great if there was a way to "create track via played sequence" or something of that nature where the software automatically builds the merged file in the played order. Not sure if this makes sense to anyone/if I am describing it correctly?

I am not clear on the nature of the problem. Are these discs of TV episodes? If not, give some examples of some of the titles and whether they are DVD or BD.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the reply, these are actually DVD Board Games (board games you play with a DVD running - you basically "beat the clock/etc.". Once you hit play on the DVD you just let the video continuosly play and you play the board game in conjunction with it.

Two of them are AtmosFearDVD https://www.amazon.com/Atmosfear-Int.../dp/B0001CU1C4

The other one is Clue TV Mystery game - this originally came with a VHS tape that someone put on a DVD, however, when I rip the DVD, it is all individual files (like the Atmosfear factory disc is). If needed, I can somehow get you a ISO image to see the discs?

Comment

Working...
      X