Disable Subtitles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disable Subtitles

Hi DVDfab is it possible to disable subtitles because when the movie starts it shows subtitles, then again the player have subtitles settings right click and disable or enable but every new movie i watch i have to disable subtitles, what i mean some other media players they have settings to disable subtitles for good

Thanks....

Yes, you can set the control shown to OFF. Forced subs will still be displayed. This is an odd place for this setting, maybe it can be changed to the Subtitle settings page.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1-011 P5SUBSOFF.png
Views:	1
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	360287

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)................................NEW Guide: Using Images in Posts

Comment

OH thanks a million!!!

Comment

I have another question for you if you don't mind, does the player support Cover Art Move Poster? what I mean is when I look at a movie poster and click on the move begin,,, thanks again

Comment

Not in the current version, sorry. The DVDFab Movie Server box does this..
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)................................NEW Guide: Using Images in Posts

Comment

There should be a subtitle on/off icon on the player.

Comment

Working...
            X