info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) info

what changes, at the default frame frequency, equal to the source or specific profile? while at Downmix audio from multichannel to stereo what should I choose between stereo, Dolby Prologic II and Dolby Prologic?
    Attached Files

Your question about the frame rate is not clear, generally it should always be set to Same as Source. I usually choose Stereo, it makes a smaller file and is more easily decoded, not all players/devices support Dolby playback.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Your question about the frame rate is not clear, generally it should always be set to Same as Source. I usually choose Stereo, it makes a smaller file and is more easily decoded, not all players/devices support Dolby playback.
      I put a captured image to understand, what should I choose about the frame, specific to the profile or equal to the source? while for the downmix from multi-channel to stereo?

Comment

1) Same as source, it can be changed on the advanced settings page for each rip for problem discs (unusual).

2) I use Stereo, since I play rips mostly on iPhones and similar devices, it sounds fine to me but you may prefer to use the Copy Audio setting, which is found (like the frame rate) on the advanced settings page. You can access this page by clicking on the icon that looks like a small wrench after the source file loads. Copy Audio gives the exact same audio that is on the disc but makes the file much larger.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X