Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please stop ejecting the disc when a task completes successfully.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Please stop ejecting the disc when a task completes successfully.

It often takes a very, very long time for DVDFab12 to look at the Blu-ray I'm putting in, and pull all the information it needs off the internet, your Cloud, and whatever else it does. So if I am doing several things with the disc, when it ejects it, I have to go through all that AGAIN. And again. And again and again and again. Please, please, let the end-user decide whether the disc needs ejecting or not? Even on Task Failure ... I'm just going to try something different. Let me decide whether to eject and clean the disc or whether it was some other issue. Leave all the info collected on first putting the disc in the drive active, and let me just try again. Thanks.

It is already in it, as you can see in the capture. Some people love this feature and some hate it, so DVDFab lets you do it either way. Note that the settings may have no or unexpected effects if opening the disc fails, in which case there is nothing to save anyway.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1-011_NOEJECT.png
Views:	341
Size:	174.1 KB
ID:	395778

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Wonderful! Thanks so much.

Comment

Working...
      X