Request: De-authorization of individual PC via the web

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Request: De-authorization of individual PC via the web

In member center you can see the list of your computers which are authorized, and the MAC address of the network card.

Unfortunately if you no longer have access to an individual PC (or at least it's Network Card) you must de-authorize all, which can only be done once per year.

In my case, I had a PC that developed a motherboard issue which required me to replace it. With DVDFab being tied to the on motherboard network card's MAC address, I didn't have a chance to de-authorize DVDFab on it first. So now I'm faced with having to "de-authorize all" to free up that license.

Similar thing happened just over a year ago when I chose to upgrade my PC and forgot to de-authorize DVDFAB first.

It would be nice if there was a way to de-authorize individual PCs from the web instead. (Similar to how Apple does it with iTunes)

Send an email to the service team ( service@dvdfab.cn ), they will be happy to fix it for you. Include the registered email and MAC address you want to de-authorize.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X