This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Bd to single M2TS file

A feature in blu-ray to mobile that would be nice is bd to M2TS. PCH users would love to see this happen. Thanks...........Brian

I agree

I agree that blu-ray to mobile should have the ability to create 1 m2ts file for the main movie.

Comment

I do not have a use for Bluray to Mobile until this feature is supported. I play my backed up discs on the Netgear EVA9150 controled by Control4. M2TS is the best format for me for all devices that I have integrated.

I'm currently using DVDfab, then TSSplitter, then TsMuxer to merge my uncompressed M2TS files.

JFR

Comment

Add me to the list of users who wish for this feature.

AMD Phenom II X4 3.2Ghz | Radeon HD 4670 | Win7 Pro x64 | 8 GB | Synology DS211j 5TB | Wired GbE | 2x WDTV Live + |

Comment

working at this ......

Comment

Thanks, Ting. Many of us will be very glad to have this feature.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It was posted earlier in another thread that version 6060 used to do this, when you copied the main movie. Thanks for looking into this, PCH users really will like this feature.........Brian

Comment

Glad to hear Ting. Thanks for the update.

Comment

Don't forget us...........

Comment

Considering this undocumented feature was pulled and it is still not available, I have a feeling that this is really really hard. Over time, this is only going to get harder. Unlike dvds, blu-rays can change their encryption/protection mechanism forcing a 'software' update on the player or the disk won't play. I do not envy dvdfab in trying to keep up with encryption/protection changes with blu-ray disks. Last I heard, a new standard of encryption key per chapter is coming. {shudders}

We should resign ourselves to the fact that we will be not be able to rip blu-ray disks onto our servers (at least not in an m2ts format) .

I am sort of amazed by all the different feature requests people have for blu-ray ripping. The basic feature set is this:
                    1. copy blu-ray disk
                    2. copy blu-ray disk movie onto server (create 1 m2ts file)

Converting a blu-ray into other formats (iphone,etc) seems like gravy when the basic feature set is still not supported.

Comment

So far to get me by I have been copying using other software to my HD, then using 6060 main movie to get one M2TS file. Been working so far. The newer versions of dvdfab seem to be making one file also, but I have not tried a known multi M2TS file movie to see if it will do all. Hope they keep working to get this feature done soon........

Comment

Any Updates

Has this feature been implemented in BR to mobile yet?
                        I haven't been able to run this module as my "trial" period has expired.

AMD Phenom II X4 3.2Ghz | Radeon HD 4670 | Win7 Pro x64 | 8 GB | Synology DS211j 5TB | Wired GbE | 2x WDTV Live + |

Comment

New: Added "m2ts.passthrough" profile to get single m2ts file output.

yes just added today in the new beta version. Thanks DVDFab..........Brian

Comment

Working...
                          X